资 源 简 介
A graphical ocr solution for GNU/Linux based on Python, Qt4 and tessaract OCR.
Author: Davide Setti
Lector can help you to scan your tons of paper and create text document!
Lector lets you select areas on which you want to do OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Then you can run tesseract-ocr simply clicking a button.
The resulting text can be proofread, formatted and edited directly in Lector.
* scanning (available only on Linux)
* OCR via tesseract (with support for more than 30 languages!)
* selection areas for OCR
* rotating of images
* text editing
* text formatting including Cap operations
* white space display
* Personal word list based on dictionary
* export (via Save as) to odt (default), txt, html, pdf
If you are interesting to translate L